Complex personal situations and needs can give rise to unforeseen and unwanted legal and practical difficulties when building a family including:
- Relationship issues with an existing or previous partner.
- Uncertainty about legal status of a new partner.
- Lost or impaired fertility (illness, injury, medical negligence).
- Age, social, cultural and religious issues.
- Trans and non-binary gender and identity issues.
- International lifestyle legal and practical issues.
We are supportive and open-minded. We appreciate the importance of handling complex personal issues carefully and sensitively when seeking to create a family. We work closely with you and tailor our legal services to best suit your individual needs and wishes.
Our preeminent legal expertise spans the fertility, medical and family law sectors. We provide bespoke legal solutions and cutting-edge legal advice, operating at the forefront of law and policy in the UK.
Our legal services are flexible and accessible and they help you place family building and future family life on a firm legal basis.
How we can help
Our legal services include:
- Legal packages
- Bespoke legal advice for your situation, needs and wishes
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Legal support and representation in court proceedings
Complex personal situation legal review
This provides initial bespoke expert advice for those with complex personal issues and needs, who wish to build a family. It
- Provides legal advice on fertility law in the UK.
- Provides legal advice on legal parentage and parental responsibility for a child in the UK.
- Provides legal advice on a child’s upbringing and legal and practical implications arising.
- Identifies legal and practical risks and steps to mitigate these.
- Answers legal and practical questions.
This consultation does not provide medical advice. It only provides initial specialist advice on fertility and family law in the UK (and not law in other jurisdictions). It does not include preparation of legal documents. Terms and conditions apply. For further legal advice and assistance consider our other legal packages and bespoke legal services.