Declaration of parentage following UK fertility treatment where HFEA consent forms were not completed, lost, contained errors – legal review
This provides initial expert legal advice to support people who need to rectify and secure legal parentage for a non-birth parent after fertility treatment at a UK clinic.
- Advises on significance of legal parentage, parental responsibility and the legal and practical issues and implications arising.
- Advises on court process to secure legal parentage in the English Family Court (and other family and costs orders).
- Advises on British birth certificate arrangements.
- Answers legal and practical questions.
- Creates a tailored legal and practical action plan.
This consultation only provides initial specialist advice on legal parentage, fertility and family law in the UK (and not other areas of law). This package does not include: legal representation or advice in court proceedings, correspondence with UK fertility clinic or their legal advisors, review of fertility clinic file or preparation of legal documents. Terms and conditions apply. For further legal advice and assistance consider our other legal packages and bespoke legal services.
Bespoke Legal Services
We also provide further and ongoing tailored legal advice, assistance and representation in the English Family Court for a declaration of parentage or other family proceedings, including: