Assisted reproduction is complicated and it is not risk free. It can create legal and practical issues, including difficulties or a dispute about:
- Procurement of eggs, sperm, embryos.
- Storage of eggs, sperm and embryos.
- Use of eggs, sperm or embryos in fertility treatment.
- A child conceived through assisted reproduction.
Assisted reproduction is complex and multifaceted. It can create diverse unforeseen legal, emotional and wider issues when seeking to build a family through assisted reproduction.
We provide preeminent legal expertise in this complex and evolving area of law, policy and practice. We operate at the forefront of the law, delivering cutting-edge legal solutions. We tailor our legal services to your needs and wishes. Our legal expertise spans the fertility, medical and family law sectors, enabling us to achieve the best outcome for you.
How we can help
Our legal services include:
- Legal packages
- Bespoke legal advice tailored to your situation, needs and wishes
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Legal support and representation in court proceedings
Assisted reproduction dispute: eggs, sperm, embryos – general legal review
This provides initial expert legal advice on fertility law in the UK in the event of assisted reproduction difficulties or a dispute. It can encompass a range of issues, including:
- Difficulties or dispute about procurement of eggs, sperm, embryos.
- Difficulties or dispute about storage of eggs, sperm, embryos.
- Difficulties or dispute about use of eggs, sperm, embryos in fertility treatment.
- Legal and practical options (including day-to-day arrangements, negotiations, correspondence, legal documents, court proceedings).
- Answers legal and practical questions.
- Creates a tailored legal and practical action plan.
This consultation does not provide medical advice. It only provides initial specialist advice on an assisted reproduction dispute, fertility and family law in the UK (and not law in other jurisdictions). This package does not include legal representation or advice in court proceedings or preparation of legal documents. Terms and conditions apply. For further legal advice and assistance consider our other legal packages and bespoke legal services.
If you require legal assistance or wish to discuss an assisted reproduction dispute contact us
+44 (0) 20 7965 8399
Bespoke legal services
We provide further tailored expert legal advice, support and representation concerning assisted reproduction difficulties or dispute including: